Our colleagues have a specialist capability in Air Quality Assessment providing project management and technical support to a number of Industrial Operators, Local Authorities, Property Developers and Regulators.
Atmospheric Dispersion Modelling
Advanced dispersion model ADMS-5 is the recognised standard for predicting pollutant fall-out. This can be used for air quality and odour impact assessments in planning applications, environmental permit applications, biomass installations, EIAs and for Local Air Quality Management (LAQM).
Customers include companies from the property development, food and drink, power producing, waste management, renewable energy, chemical, and animal feed manufacture and from public sector organisations including the NHS.
Local Air Quality Management (LAQM)
We have completed air quality Review and Assessment reports for a number of Local Authorities since the LAQM programme started in 2000. These have included:
- Progress Reports
- Updating and Screening Assessments
- Detailed Assessments
- Assistance with the declaration of Air Quality Management Areas (AQMAs)
- Preparation of Action Plans
- Design and management of monitoring studies
- Training on the environmental assessment of biomass boiler emissions